Dealing with a dispute, be it small or large, can be a particularly stressful experience, especially if you are unsure about the costs and procedures involved.
We handle a wide range of disputes and can provide practical and specialist advice with the aim of resolving your dispute quickly and cost-effectively.
We can help with the following situations:
- Issues between you and your landlord
- Boundary and property disagreements
- Conflicts with retailers, suppliers or service providers
- Problems with contracts (employment and others)
- Claims on the estate of someone who has passed away
- Professional negligence (medical negligence or other)
- Where you are having problems repaying debts
Wherever possible, we always seek to settle disputes by negotiation. In many cases, disputes can be resolved by using alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration. These procedures tend to be more informal and less adversarial, as well as less costly, than going to Court. We work with you to reach a mutually satisfactory outcome to both parties.
There are occasions however, when court action is necessary. Rest assured that we will provide a robust and efficient presentation of your case in order to gain the best possible result.
We aim to provide a high quality service and will deal with your matter in a friendly and professional manner. We also work hard to ensure that there is regular communication to ensure you are kept informed about the progress of your case.
For more information please call us or make an enquiry using our online enquiry form.